APMG 8119 Digital Enterprise 2012 we are doing (in October) a class debate of the Megaupload Case
As part of APMG 8119 Digital Enterprise 2012 we did (in October) a class discussion of the Megaupload Case.
The class will be split into 2 teams; for and against. The argument will cover legal and non-legal aspects of the case in a debate. This will be fun,
Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com. Some questions covered:
- What are the key issues?
- How does this case reflect in terms of NZ law?
- What can we learn?or
The teams are:
- For www.megaupload.com: Ken, Susan and Manilay.
- Against www.megaupload.com: Go, Tonya, Dimitry and Garima.
Here are some of the resources for the discussion (work in progress):
- Megaupload: www.megaupload.com.
- I though this response on Morning Report on Thursday 27 September 2012 from Kim Dotcom’s United States-based lawyer, Ira Rothken from National Radio (click here) was a very good summary of where we are in this case.
- There has also bee a lot of previous news reported on National Radio on the Kim Dotcom case: See here for the search.
- Work in progress….