The Marketing and Management Department congratulates their graduated students -15 September 2010-
Robert Davis, head of the department of Marketing & Management, is immensely proud of the success of the graduated students. They have successfully completing their programmes and that is great.
Especially happy to see our largest ever group of Postgraduate students crossing the stage – with special mention of Master of Business graduate Maurice O’ Rourke, culmination of seven years at Unitec from introductory certificate to master degree.
Unitec gives their students many possibilities to do different programmes. This made Unitec unique and it was fantastic to could give so many different Marketing & Management related graduations
- Certificate in Business Administration and Computing (Level 3)
- Certificate in Business Administration and Computing (Level 4)
- Master of Business
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business
- Bachelor of Business
- Diploma in Management
- National Certificate in Retail
- New Zealand Diploma in Business
- Certificate in Business (Introductory)
- Certificate in Foundation Studies: Whitinga – Business
- National Certificate in Real Estate (Salesperson)
- Diploma in Tourism Leadership and Management