Keller Center Research Report: December 2013 (Vol. 6, Iss. 4) – Actionable insights for the real estate industry.
A journal of academic research with actionable insights for the real estate industry: December 2013 (Vol. 6, Iss. 4):
- Forgiveness in the Context of the Realtor-Client Relationship: Jo-Ann Tsang, PhD
- What Factors Lock Clients Into Relationships? Mary P. Harrison, PhD and Sharon E. Beatty, PhD
- The Quest for Community: Larry Lyon, PhD and Robyn Driskell, PhD
- Designing a Strategic Service Blueprint: Ioannis (Giannis) Kostopoulos, PhD
- Managing Quotas to Improve Customer Relationships and Sales Performance: Charles H. Schwepker, Jr., PhD, David J. Good, PhD, and Brooke N. Buerky, MBA Student
- INSIDER: Natasha Ashton, MBA Candidate and Clint Justice, MBA Candidate
For more information about our journal, please contact Keller Center: Keller_Center@baylor.edu.
Leave a Reply