Samuel Stadler – GM from BeyondD talks to APMG 8119 Digital Enterprise students on Customer Experience
Today (17th August 2012); Samuel Stadler – GM from BeyondD talks to APMG 8119 Digital Enterprise students on Customer Experience. The first assignment in this masters course focused on understanding customer experience from a consumer (grounded theory perspective) as well as the implications for theory. Students will blog their assignments here.
The environment for connecting with consumers and funding ideas and the digital enterprise has changed dramatically over the last 10 years. He highlighted the importance now of user funding of ideas through the community mechanism.
He highlighted the cases:
- Ouya as a good case to think about the future of custometion nr experience. Breaking the monopoly of Xbox and Sony PlayStation.
- Kickstarter in the funding of digital enterprises. See the Ouya funding here. We need to explore why this type of funding is becoming important. It takes co-creation right into the idea and its business development. Co-creation to the heart of funding of the business.
- Highlighted the use of CloudFront in the deployment of the Nasa Mars video.
- Amazon Mechanical Turk: a marketplace for work.
- Shoes of Prey: customer co-creation in the design of product.
Leave a Reply