Propositions on innovation, creativity, enterprise and design: Unitec's new learning adventure for leaders of enterprise and innovation
Peter Mellalieu introduces a new course in February 2012 comprising part of the Unitec Master of Business, MBus.
- What is innovation? What do we need innovation? … Is innovation more than inventing an unconventional product, or creating a new service or process?
- How do innovations get created? … What are the factors associated with success and failure?
- What are the roles of leadership, enterprise, creativity, and design in the process of innovation?
- Do you have ‘the right stuff’ to innovate an enterprise? …. Are you motivated to ‘make a difference’?
This short video (3 min) introduces several propositions that begin a journey towards answering these questions. If these propositions ‘strike a chord’ with you, then come join Peter’s learning adventure!
Enrol in course APMG 8118 Enterprise Creativity, Innovation & Design at Unitec Institute of Technology.
Next course commences 28 February, 2012.
Course tutor Dr Peter Mellalieu. http://about.me/peter.mellalieu
Enrolment link: http://www.unitec.ac.nz
Course link (for 2012-2-28): APMG 8118
The course is an ELECTIVE in Unitec’s Master of Business, MBus
- How can we create ‘good jobs’? Book review of Clifton’s “The coming jobs war” (thedomm.com)
- Lastest Masters of Business Research (Work in Progress): Actual Adolescent & Alumni Behaviors in an Entrepreneurial Education Programme – A Longitudinal New Zealand Study by Daniel Peter Hunt PG Dip Business (2010) (thedomm.com)